1. Make tea and grab a small handful of chocolate chips, you know, just as a little treat.
2. Sit down and stare at computer screen for 3 seconds.
3. Go back to pantry for seconds [thirds/fourths/etc], and finally give in and grab the bag.
4. Munch continuously on the chocolate (they’re so small! you lose count), and accomplish approximately two multiple choice questions.
5. Feel so sick now that 3/4 of the bag is finished that you must take a 15 minute power nap.
6. After 35ish minutes, return to computer, pick up pencil and paper and stare at screen.
Repeat til desired result is achieved.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch